- Masks are always required on church property.
- The sanctuary should be used if there are more than 8 people meeting together.
- A thorough cleaning must occur after meetings.
While we worship together as a congregation, we need to be mindful to avoid exposing ourselves and others to the COVID-19 virus.
- Masks are required and an usher can provide one if needed.
- The nursery and toddler rooms are open, but not staffed.
- Use the ramp door to enter the building and once you have entered, please pick up your mail and then proceed directly to the sanctuary.
- The offering plates are located in the narthex outside each sanctuary door, you may put your tithes and offerings directly into the plates before or after the service.
- Pews are marked to allow families to sit together while still observing the proper social distancing. All of the sanctuary doors will be open during the service to help circulate the air.
- Exit the church by either the ramp door or the narthex door; please don’t congregate in the narthex. Socializing can occur outside where social distancing is easier to maintain.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
Children’s Church, Missions Workshops, Sunshine Stitchers, Men’s Bible Study, Coffee Fellowship, Nursing Home Services